Our licensed Naturopathic Doctors (also called naturopaths, naturopathic physicians or ND’s), use the most non-toxic, least invasive, natural medicine to facilitate healing. We believe in:
- Harnessing the natural healing power of your body.
- Identifying and treating the root cause of your health problem, rather than just mask your symptoms. This usually provides a more permanent cure, rather than temporary alleviation of symptoms.
- Considering all of the mental, emotional or physical factors that may be affecting your health.
- Treating you as a whole, unique individual, not just a collection of symptoms or as a disease.
- Teaching you about the cause of your illness to empower you to take control over your own health.
What is Naturopathic Medicine (also called Naturopathy)?
Naturopathic Medicine is a holistic system of natural health treatment that includes Acupuncture, Clinical Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Hydrotherapy, Lifestyle Counseling, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. At our naturopathic clinic for your convenience we also provide an on site supplement store and we offer a full range of lab testing, both conventional blood tests and preventive medicine testing not offered by your family doctor.